Opteryx specializes in ICAO PKI:
The ICAO's (International Civil Aviation Organization) document 9303 (ISO/IEC 7501) strictly specifies the technical framework for eMRTDs (ePassport or Machine Readable Travel Document).
In accordance with those strict requirements, Opteryx offers a complete turn-key ICAO PKI solution covering ePassports, eIDs, eDriving License, or any machine readable travel document.
OPTERYX ALSO PROVIDES PKD CONSULTING AND SOLUTIONS.
ICAO PKI Solution package:
- CSCA - Country Signing Certification Authority: manages the digital certificates of the national Document Signers
- DS - Document Signer: signs the digitized data stored on the ePassport's chip.
- N-PKD National Public Key Directory: manages the ICAO Public Key Directory.
- CVCA Country Verifying Certification Authority: issues the CV digital certificates to the Document Verifiers (DV).
- CVRA–SPOC Country Verifying Registration Authority–Single Point of Contact: Web services interface for the automatic operations (DV certification) and the notifications (suspension of CVCA service, compromised DV keys, etc.).
- DV Document Verifier: acts as a subordinate CA issuing the CV digital certificates to the national Inspection Systems (IS).